If you would like to request a Lab Test and have already discussed with the office, you can fill out the request form below.
List of Lab Tests: (for request):
- Take-home laboratory tests kits:
- For Pathogenic infections (fungus/candida, bacterial overgrowth, parasites, molds and fungus, lymes, spirokete, viruses), request the MDLabs infectious disease full panel. (blood sample)
- For Leaky gut, Detoxification imbalances, Digestive Disorders, inflammation, UC, Crohn’s, request: GI MAP, Stool Sample
- For stress impact on the adrenals, request: ASI (Saliva Sample) Adrenal stress and neurotransmitter imbalances (Cortisol, DHEA)
- Hormone levels tests request FHP x 11 for a menstruating woman and MHP for a menopausal woman who is no longer menstruating. (saliva Sample). Hormone tests available for men, too.
- For reactions on the skin, gut or foggy brain: request-Food Allergies E-95 (blood sample)
- Autoimmune tissue identities; request Cyrex Array Panels.
I can perform the following test for you, depending on your needs:
- Food Allergy Panels Testing
- Regional Pollens Allergy Testing
- Hormone Testing
- Neuro-Transmitter Testing
- Metabolic Testing
- CBC Panels with Diff Testing
- Infectious Diseases Panels
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Blood typing test
- GI Map Digestive Test
- CDSA (Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Cyrex (Various Panels) Testing
- OAT Testing
- Environmental Toxins Testing